Dr. Pramod RK has done his MBBS from Adichunchanagiri Medical College. He has trained several Doctors & Paramedics about Emergency Medicine skills. This apart, he has trained huge number of participants of various organisations, corporates, schools, police etc., in First Responder Program which focuses on emergency life saving skills.
- International Trauma Life Support
- Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics (American Association of Family Physicians)
- Physicians Training (Stanford School of Medicine)
- Evidence-Based Diabetes Mellitus (Public Health Foundation of India)
Dr. Jameel Ahmed Khan has completed his MBBS from Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga. He has served as a Critical Care Registrar in the Department of Critical Care at leading hospitals in India before joining Brains. Dr. Jameel is known for handling extreme and critical cases in an emergency with ease.
- Worked as a Resident in Critical Care at Fortis Hospital.
- Worked as Registrar in Critical Care at Wockhardt Hospitals.